To further opportunities for collaboration, the Global Studies Consortium established a graduate student exchange program in 2014. It enables students to study in another Global Studies graduate program for up to one year. This will let students see how Global Studies is taught in other institutions, experience student life in another culture, and develop networks with students undertaking similar programs of study. Credits earned on the exchange can be transferred according to the rules of the student’s home institution.
- American University in Cairo, School of Global Affairs and Public Policy
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Global Studies
- Shanghai University, College of International Exchange, Center for Global Studies
- Sophia University, Graduate School of Global Studies
- Applications due at home institution (check for due dates)
- February 31: Notification of allocation to host institution
- March 1-: Complete exchange student process to school of acceptance
This initiative is being led by David Wank of Sophia University. Please email him for more details.